Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping for all order over $165. If your order is less than $165, you will be charged a flat rate of $8.50 for UPS ground shipping. These rates only apply to customers within the continental U.S. Overseas customers are subject to a different set of shipping rates.
All online credit card orders will be shipped within 24 hours of being placed, assuming all items ordered are in stock. If you place an order on the weekend or during a federal holiday, it will be processed on the next business day.
You will be responsible for any extra shipping charges incurred for expedited services. These include next day and second day air shipping as well as other not listed here.
All shipping charges are non-refundable unless we accidentally ship the wrong item or items. If your address is incorrect or you werent there to receive your package, you will be refunded for the amount of the product minus all shipping charges incurred.
We are happy to ship to all of our customers both here in the U.S. and abroad. Having said this, we want you to be aware that the shipping charges you pay for international shipments, even if you are from Canada, do not include customs, duties, and taxes. You alone are responsible for all duties and taxes you pay on goods shipped overseas.
Every once in a while, one of our products will be back-ordered and unavailable for immediate shipment. Whenever this happens, we will send you an email with an estimated availability date. If we can ship part of your order, we will ship what we have in stock and send you the rest of your order as soon as the items become available. Because we do this, you may receive multiple shipments for a single order.
We stand behind all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied, we will give you a full refund of your product within 30 days of purchasing it. To return or exchange a product, simply ship it to the following address:
Green Light Communications
Returns & RMA
6505 W. Park Blvd 306-137
Plano, TX 75093
* Please speak with a returns representative or your account manager before shipping any product either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (1-800-971-7129). * Shipping charges are non-refundable. You may have to pay extra shipping charges for new items sent to your address.
To Return or Exchange an item by Mail
1. Click here to print our return form. Just fill in all of your information, and mail it with your item. If your order number does not fit in the space provided, please double check your purchase order or contact www.greenlightbatteries.com either by email (email@example.com) or by telephone (1-800-971-7129).
2. Pack the item securely with proper materials on all sides. Enclose your completed form and all original packaging and accessories.
Address your package to:
Green Light Communications
Returns & RMA
6505 W. Park Blvd 306-137
Plano, TX 75093
Special and Custom Order Items
If we made an error on your order, we will immediately fix it at no charge to you. However, if you made a mistake while ordering, we may not be able to do the same. Because we cannot recover our costs on special order items, we are sometimes unable to issue a return or refund when a customer makes a mistake. No matter who you are, we will do our best to ensure this almost never happens by helping you along the ordering process and collecting all of the right information before processing your order.
Call Toll free 1-800-971-7129 and we will do our best to resolve your problems immediately.
All product returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, authorized by our Customer Service department, before they are accepted. The fastest way to obtain an RMA number is to e-mail the return request to us. When you send request, please include your order number and contact information. If you did everything correctly, we will send you a reply with your RMA number. You will then follow the RMA procedure explained in the e-mail, as well as on this form, to return the merchandise.
If you are returning your product because of a technical issue, please call us at 1-800-971-7129. We want to help you get your battery pack working before you decide to send it in for a return. Every product has its quirks. We have a few tricks up our sleeve that will help you get the most out of our battery packs.
Our products have some of the lowest failure rates in the portable battery pack industry. Nevertheless, despite all of our efforts, you may end up receiving one a defective product. If this happens, please know that we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Simply follow our return process below, and we will correct the problem immediately.
Money-back Guarantee: All of our products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with any of our products, for any reason, follow the return procedure below for a full refund or replacement of your product.
If you have purchased multiple battery packs, please avoid engraving or marking them before you are completely certain you are satisfied with them.
Defective Products: Our manufacturer’s warranty covers all defective products, allowing you to replace them for up to 12 months after your original purchase. We are able to replace most products, except for the following cases:
• The product was abused
• The product was very clearly damaged from user error
• The product is from another merchant
We inspect every return product to make sure all damage is unintentional and not the result of user error. If you have any question or concern about our warranty process, please see our warranty page for more information.
Shipping Charges: Because we have such competitive pricing, all shipping charges you incur are non-refundable unless we accidentally shipping the wrong item or items. If your initial order qualified for free shipping, and you had to return it for a refund, we will deduct the original shipping charge from your refund.
Refunds: All refunds are given within 10 days of receiving your return. We will pay you back with the same form of payment you used to pay for your product initially. If your order was returned because it could not be delivered to your address, the amount of the order will be refunded to you in the same form of payment you used to pay for it.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Procedure
• All returned products must have an authorized RMA number so we can process them. If you do not have an RMA number for your product, it will not be accepted for return. The fastest way to get an RMA number is to send us an email with you RMA number request. Please include your order number and contact information in the email, and we will respond with your RMA number.
• All RMA number expire within 10 business days after you receive them. It is highly advisable to return your product before this time period elapses.
• As soon as you have your RMA number, securely pack your item on all sides to ensure its safe return.
• Please write your RMA number on the outside of the package with your return inside.
• If you are using USPS to ship your product back to us, we highly recommend you to ask for a delivery confirmation of some kind. Other major carriers including FedEx, UPS, DHL, and Airborne Express automatically provide tracking numbers with every shipment. Because we cannot afford the liability, we will not be held responsible for lost return packages. All returns must have their shipping paid for in advance. We do not cover shipping charges unless we made a mistake and sent the wrong item.
• All replacements and exchange items will be shipped within 48 hours of our having received your return. If the requested replacement item is on our back-order list, we will send you an email with an estimated shipment date for your replacement. All refunds will be given within 10 days after we receive your return. We will pay you back the same way you paid us for your original item.